Last revised on 18.07.2017
Personal data collection, processing, storage and transferring that were granted by users willingly are carried out on the next conditions:
INFORMATION AND DATA THAT ARE COLLECTIONG DURING ONLINE STORE USING
1. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through the Online store. By using the Online store, you are authorizing us to collect, to analyze and to store data related to services provision.
2. We shall reserve the right to transfer received information from you to counterparties.
3. We shall reserve the right to transfer received information from you to public authorities and departments on their request according to law and legal regulations of current legislation.
INFORMATION AND DATA THAT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO USE ONLINE STORE
In order to register as a user and to start the Online store using you shall be asked to sign in through the email registration. If you do it you shall authorize us to access the account information, such as your public profile (in accordance with the privacy settings), your email address, interests, preferences, gender, date of birth, education history, family relations, hometown, photos, personal description. You shall also be proposed to allow the Online store to collect information about your location from the device when you use the Online store. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide during our Online store using or in some other manner. It may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email and telephone number and, if you transact business with us, financial information.
USING TECHNOLOGIES TO COLLECT INFORMATION
1. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Online store.
2. We shall reserve the right to use automated scripts, plugins and other software for collection, processing, storage and transferring your personal data and other data that were downloaded and transferred by you during using the Online store.
3. We shall reserve the right to amend the order of data collection, personal data and other data processing and data transferring that were obtained from you during using the Online store.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
1. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Online store. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively working.
2. We may collect other information and data that may be necessary for information services granting by the Online store. In such cases you shall receive request for permission to collect additional information and data.
COOKIES AND USING OF COOKIE DATA
1. When you visit our Online store, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Online store and to personalize your experience. Through the use of cookie, we further may automatically collect information about your activity on our Online store, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or the third parties) may use some data collected on our Online store to show you our advertisement on other sites or applications.
2. Each user may change his browser settings to terminate cookies using. You may accept or reject cookies using through browser built-in functions.
3. Cookies data are used only to provide the Online store access and to information and other services provision through the Online store.
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES THAT ARE USING IN ONLINE STORE
1. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track using of our Online store. We further may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users, to deliver targeted advertisement and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
2. Any technologies using in the Online store functionality process shall be only within the framework of current legislation and generally accepted norms of the Internet community.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE THIRD PARTIES FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
1. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Online store. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisement.
2. The Online store shall not grant any anonymous personal information to the third parties.
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND DATA PROCESSING
1. The Online store may use information that we collect about you to:
1.1. deliver and improve our products and services;
1.2. manage your account and provide you customer support;
1.3. perform research and analysis about your Online store using or interest in our or others’ products, services, or content;
1.4. communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be interested to you either from us or other third parties;
1.5. develop, display, and track content and advertising according to your interests on our Online store and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
1.6. analyze the Online store;
1.7. enforce any rights that specified in User Agreement.
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND DATA TRANSFERRING
2. We may exchange personal information with services providers. We may exchange information including personal and financial information with the third parties that are carrying out certain services on our behalf. These services may include orders execution, client services providing. These service providers may have access to personal information that is necessary for functions execution but not entitled to spread and to use such information for any other purposes.
3. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Online store conditions using or other agreements or policies.
1. We may use and exchange non-personal information that we collect in any of mentioned above circumstances. We may further exchange information with the third parties for development and delivery target advertisement on our Online store and on web-sites and software of the third parties, analyze and make advertisement reports that you see.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
EXTENT OF GRANTED INFORMATION AND DATA
1. You may not grant us certain information, but that may be result you being unable to use certain functions of our Online store because such information may be required in order for you to register as user or order for you to register as user; order product, ask a question; or initiate other actions.
2. Our Service shall reserve the right to send notice on your telephone or your mobile device. You may turn off these notifications through deletion relevant service or settings modification in your mobile device.
3. You further may control information that was collected with the aid of cookie files. You may delete or reject cookie changing your browser settings.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
2. We execute granted personal data security and protection according to general accepted practice data protection in the Internet community.
PUBLIC INFORMATION GRANTING
Anytime when you disclose personal information willingly on public pages such information shall be public and shall be collect and shall be used by other.
Published by the Online Store Administration elenafurs.com