About ELENA FURS company
ELENA FURS factory has been through a bumpy ride of formation from a small tailoring shop with old Soviet equipment to the ultramodern multifunctional fur processing, manufacturing and distributing complex. The implementation of the best technologies, state-of-the art equipment, collaboration with Italian fur designers, constant professional trainings turned the company into the leader on the Russian fur market.
Today ELENA FURS has its plants In Greece, Italy and Russia.
While upgrading service constantly, the company actively develops the federal net of brand stores «ELENA FURS». Today «ELENA FURS» stores are located in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Ufa, Surgut, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Yakutsk, Nizhnevartovsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Where our company gets fur supplies
Our factories use fur attained on the international fur auctions. The main are listed beneath:
- Sojuzpushnina, the only Russian auction located in Saint Petersburg. The main item purchased is sable fur. The auction also offers marten, ermine, fox, etc.
- American Legend Cooperative, the fourth biggest auction located in Seattle, WA, the USA. Themainitempurchasedismink.
- North American Fur Auctions (NAFA), the second biggest auction located in Toronto, Canada. The main item purchased is American and European mink and wild fur animals.
- Saga Furs, the third biggest auction located in Helsinki, Finland. The main item purchased is fox and arctic for as well as Finnish and Scandinavian mink.
- KOPENHAGEN FUR, the biggest fur action in the world, Copenhagen, Denmark, united with Oslo Fur Auctions. The main item purchased is mink (the auction embraces over 50% of the world produce) along with Norwegian fox and arctic fox, etc.
The auctions take place several times a year. Furs on these auctions are sorted according to sex, size, color, quality of guard hair, tone and quality. They are sold through the system of auction trading or by means of private offer. Apart from the serial number, the best furs get an additional labeling as ‘top lot’.